Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Garden-themed paper quilling art

It was the first week of January 2014, when my host mother celebrated her 41st birthday. As it was after Christmas, and once again I didn't have that much of money left to buy gift (lol), I thought about making something for her. And since I began to b e fond of paper quilling art, I thought of making something with a theme she likes. And the decision was to make garden-themed paper quilling art. 7

I noticed she likes gardening. The house I live in has a quite big garden and in a good care. We have different types of fruits (e.g. apples, raspberries, blackberries, pears, cherries, strawberries), herbs, and flowers (pff many of them, I can not even mention one by one hehe). So I figured to think of garden-related paper quilling art. This is what I made for her...


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment