Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Little monkeys paper quilling for my soulmate :D

So it was my soulmate's coming-up birthday which would be in the last week of January. This was gonna be the second paper quilling for January, as previously I have made one for my host mother. I usually make something based on what they like (because it is gonna be a certain thing that they would like it, well at least in my theory :P). So I was trying to list down the things she likes. It was kind of difficult to decide as she likes many things hehe. But well I managed.

Since she loves monkeys, purple, and banana, I the decided to make a paper quilling art for her, with a form of purple-colored monkey, with a banana hehehe.

Here goes the beginning of the process of making..


It took me time to decide how the monkey head would be. Well that one is orange-colored, yes. It is mostly for me, since I like many colors such as green, brown, and orange. So that orange monkey represents me (hehehee).


It looks like it's dancing, eh? Nope it is not dancing. In fact, it is trying to hand over something to the next monkey I was about to show you :). But then I got confused to decide between a heart, or a banana. Look look...


After thinking and thinking, I then decided to just go for the original idea, the banana (since she loveeees banana a lot!). So it looked like I (as the orange monkey) hand over a banana (to represent the birthday gift) to her (the purple monkey).

This is the result....


More bananas yaayyyyy!!! :P

She loved it! Horrayyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment