Thursday, November 13, 2014

Danbo as Pirate Captain

I have some ideas in my head about more of Danbo's adventures. Since I mentioned before, that I live with a family that have kids, there are so many toys in the house to support my ideas. One of them is for Halloween purpose. As you know, on Halloween day people wear costumes. So suddenly I thought, why not making some costumes for Danbo as well? Well, it was not a clear idea, until I went to Søstrene Grene store last 2 weeks ago. I saw some funny stuff to buy and here are what I bought:



From those stuff, plus the toys I can find at home, I made pictures of Danbo like these:


Now Danbo is the Pirate Captain (notice the hook on its left hand? hehehe). You know I was using the Lego ship (I don't know which version of it) and well it is supposed to be not a pirate ship but well I just put the flag, that I bought from the store, on the top of the pole. (Looking sharp, Danbo!)



And btw, that is the quilt that's under the ship hehehe.. That was so right in time, that Caspar was using this type of quilt. I get to have sea-alike water effect :).





The last 3 pictures, I used the toys from the kids of a friend of mine. He has real pirate ship, so I tried to take pic of it with the hope to get better picture. But it turned out I could not take the whole of the ship as it was too big. I also used the floor mat that is blue colored, hoping that it would look like the sea, but well I could not take the whole picture with a sharp result. 



But well that's the best that I could do. More pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Could I use one of your pictures in my personal blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Could I use one of your pictures in my personal project?

    ReplyDelete