Sunday, October 26, 2014

Danbo

Hi everyone, today I am going to write a little bit about my new toy Danbo. It is a fictional cardboard box robot character from Yotsuba&! manga. I have known about Danbo for quite a while now. It was several years ago when I came across some sites that feature some images of Danbo. For me it is special because there are people out there who are so creative, taking pictures of Danbo doing several activities. Take a look at this example..







All images' credits go to this site.

Then just 2 months ago, with the help from a friend, I finally had a chance to have it! (Thanks, Christine!). I bought it from Amazon through this link (Amazon.com). If you live in UK, you can find it through this link. If you wish to have it shipped from Spain (link), Canada (link), Germany (link), France (link).

Anyways, here are pictures of Danbo that I took by myself.








Good thing is, I live with a family that has kids. So they have many toys that can support my ideas of creating Danbo's activities hehehe. Hope you enjoy it :). More and more pictures to come in the future! See you on other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment