Friday, October 3, 2014

Heart paper quilling card

Hey, I got an order from a friend to make for her a paper quilling card. So it was her monthversary (I guess) with her boyfriend, and she wanted to give him something other than a gift. So she asked me if I could make one for her. The difficulty is to decide how much it costs haha. Well in the beginning I told my friend that it would be for free, since she is my good friend. But she told me no, and that she would want to pay.

So then I decided to let her just decide how much she would pay me based on this result...


After making that, I was thinking if it is too much for a guy or not. I mean, this card was supposed to be for her boyfriend haha. Well....

What do you think would this cost? 

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post!! My boyfriend loved it and still keeps it. Love is never too much and what you do with those creative hands is priceless! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for lovely words, amiga. It means a lot :). I am happy you both loved it. My question on this post was just out of curiosity because this is the first time I am selling my quilling art as normally I just do as a hobby :P

    ReplyDelete