Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Personalized paper quilling for a friend

Hi everyone, I am back again blogging :). It has been gloomy weather here in Denmark and I am currently not in a best mood. But well it will be gone eventually. I mean, this gloomy feeling (and hopefully also the weather). Anyways, I was going to write about what I made around 4 months ago for a friend of mine who had a birthday and we were getting close that moment as we most of the weekends hung out together.

Basically, she loves alcohol (what a drunkard... Hey K if you read this, I was just saying.. lol), cigarettes, and such a party animal. So I figured to make something that has all of those details. Here is the result...



If you pay attention to the image, you will see those 3 details that I mentioned before. In case you could not see it, here is better explanation of what I mentioned before.


So, cigarette, music, and wine glass.. as well as her name. It is her nickname that a dear friend gave to her and it became a habit to call her that :).

No comments:

Post a Comment